Upcoming BRI Conference
The Conference targets only 100 career researchers, government officials, industry experts, academic faculty graduate students and sponsors of BRI. This two-day Conference will include keynote talks and panelist discussions in order to ignite debate in the areas of BRI as well as enrich the existing knowledge.
Mode of Delivery
The Conference will be conducted face to face in the University of Nairobi
Guideline to Authors
Authors must adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
- Manuscript must be original. All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin Similarity Check by Crossref and those with more than 15% similarity index will be sent back to author(s) for redress.
- The Manuscript structure should include: Title, Author(s), Author(s) Affiliation including E-mails; Abstract of not more than 250 words and 3-5 key words. The papers should include; Introduction / Literature Review; Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion and recommendation.
- All citations must be well referenced using APA 7th edition format. Please consult the document for guide.
- Authors should not submit more than Two (2)
- All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end of the manuscript. Ensure to cite sources if you are not the originator and reference carefully.
- Use single line spacing throughout the document.
- Keep all text aligned justified, and only center the chapter title, author’s name and affiliation, and captions and legends of illustrations.
- Start a new paragraph by indenting it from the left margin, not by leaving a line blank, except after a (sub-) heading.
All sources cited (author, date) in text must appear in the reference list, and all items in the reference list must be cited in text. In-text example …. (Mabati, 2020) or Mabati (2020) stated that… In the reference, give details of the source. You are encouraged to use reference management software such as Endnote, Mendeley, and RefWorks.
Submission Start Date of Full Papers
September 30, 2022
Deadline for full paper
December 30, 2022
Feedback to authors
January 15, 2023
Conference takes place at University of Nairobi Towers
|February 7th – 9th, 2023|
Conference Registration Fees
|International Physical Participants ( Outside Kenya)||KSH. 20,000 (USD 200)|
|Local Physical (East African Community Participants)||KSH. 10,000 (USD 100)|
|Online Local ( East African Community Participants)||KSH. 5,000 (USD 50)|
|Students||KSH. 1,000 (USD 10)|
|Online International (Outside Kenya)||KSH. 10,000(USD 100)|
|Industry Workshop Sponsorship: (Local)||KSH. 100,000 (USD 1,000)|
|Industry Workshop Sponsorship: (International)||KSH. 150,000 (USD 1,500)|
Publication of the Conference Papers
Authors who wish their papers to be published in the conference proceedings should submit full papers within the timelines. All papers to be considered for publication in the selected discipline journals will undergo a rigorous double blind peer review process.
Delegates can submit Full papers should be 9,000 words and should be prepared in accordance with the generally acceptable manuscript standard.
Authors should submit their full papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org .